With the FAT SAPO Scooter you will no longer have to choose between snow and dirt: its powerful FAT wheels will allow you to practice your favorite sport all year round without fear of falling or unforeseen events due to the presence of snow, mud or ice on the road.
This mountain scooter with big wheels, in addition to combining snow and mud, is an excellent mushing scooter in dry dirt conditions; you can therefore use it during all your outings with your best friends.
The FAT SAPO is a typical "Gravity mushing" scooter: medium weight, extremely balanced, very stable and with powerful braking. All of these factors allow you to get the most and safest out of all your adventures with three or more dogs.
If you are a professional musher or live in mountainous areas where it often snows, this is your perfect model.
- WEIGHT: 16.8KG
- CHASSIS: Aluminum 6061
- FORK: FAT, 10mm.
- BRAKES: SHIMANO 160mm hydraulic disc brake
- WHEELS: Front: Ø 26" x 4''. Rear: Ø 20" x 4"
- HANDLEBAR: 640mm
- BOARD: Non-slip surface. Laminated and heat-pressed beech wood. Wide plank: 700 X 200 X 10 mm
- CHASSIS PROTECTION BOARD: Aluminum 2mm
- FENDERS: Aluminum 2mm
- MAXIMUM USER WEIGHT: 150 kg